VLS stands for photography with real emotions and spontaneous moments. I like to see beyond the ordinary, bring meaning out of a moment and to add a story to all your images for eternity. My expertise lies in capturing the natural moments, in an epic manner!
Photography to me is very personal, and an expression of how we view and feel the moments around us. No one sees things the same as another, therefore it is my vision, expressed through the compositions. The VLS approach lies between candid and photojournalistic style!
A few things about me
- With my background in Architecture, I started off in photography with architecture
- Successfully launched a brand Lo Mute, with the art exhibition that focused on architecture from all around the GTA/Toronto. Ask me about it! All black and white prints
- I have a fur baby and he is a golden retreiver
- My family is life
- I love all types of emotions – that’s why I love capturing them
- Believe that breakfast can be eaten at any time of the day….really!
- I love baking, yes, I do bake a lot and make amazing cakes (well, I think I do… Does a real time telling Rolex cake count?)
- Experimenting with food and making new fusion cuisines is my another passion
My speciality in photography lies in
- Engagement Sessions
- Engagement, Pre-weddings and Wedding parties
- Families and Maternity
- Bridals and Bridal showers
- Babies and Toddlers
Now that is all about me…. I would love to get in touch with you and hear about you and the big day you want to capture. Because remember, life is flying by, and if you are not capturing these moments, you wouldn’t have anything to look back to…
So go on to our contact us page and shoot me a message! I love coffee and long chats…
Ridhima Khurana Verma